- Is your name Waldo? Because someone like you is hard to find.
- Your use of correct punctuation turns me on
- If you were a president, you’d be called Babe-braham Lincoln
- You must be a broom, because you’ve just swept me off my feet
- I know I’m not wearing an invisibility cloak, but…
Sometimes i read the side effects for meds and just feel like “May the odds be ever in your favor” should also be printed somewhere on there.
Thor “Brother, quit thy cheating!”
the worst thing about speaking two languages is trying to use an expression from one language that fits perfectly into your conversation but the other person won’t get it
My Christmas list this year:
- Ice tea imported from England
- Lifeguards imported from Spain
- Towels imported from Turkey
- Turkey imported from Maine
Listen to me, you can’t fix people.
Your love won’t make him stop hating his father
and your devotion won’t cure her of her childhood.
All you can do is be there, violets sprouting out
from your ribs, acceptance on your lips, your own
wounds still bleeding and all you can do is be there
and sometimes that’s enough, sometimes that’s everything.
do you ever FEEL yourself being annoying but you CAN’T stop
and if you automatically did either one of the two, or both, don’t even fucking hesitate
I used to lick my lips so much as a child in winter that they had me use prescription balm to stop me from licking them raw…
I chew little pieces of my lip off……
How the fuck.. I WAS ALREADY CHEWING ON MY LIP WTF TUMBLARGH
This is a sign of anxiety, by the way.